Note: The Churn It Up podcast episodes were created by Receptive who Pendo acquired.
About The Episode
This week, Aly talks with Ola Puchta and Susan Ostojska, part of the CS team at Growbots.
They explain the development of their new onboarding process and give some pointers on how to think about what the customer needs from it. They also talk about scaling, prioritization, and how they spend their time.
Who Should Listen?
This episode is perfect for CS teams who are in the process of building or just want to improve their onboarding.
- How not having a free trial helps Growbots.
- Why a high-touch onboarding process can’t scale.
- How automated messages help the onboarding process.
- The importance of data when it comes to CS.
- Why onboarding communications should just get to the point.
- Find Ola on Twitter here and Susan here.
- Groove HQ Blog
- Zuora Podcast