Note: The Churn It Up podcast episodes were created by Receptive who Pendo acquired.
About The Episode
Aly Mahan, talks with Huddle’s Instructional Designer, Kimberley Porter, about how to manage a backlog of support content, how to form benchmarks and measure results of support content, and what the best first piece of content is for self-service customers.
Who Should Listen?
This episode is perfect for those involved with educating their customers, whether through help documentation or onboarding.
- The best time to start collecting data.
- The key to setting benchmarks.
- The two main metrics you should focus on measuring.
- The questions which will ease your backlog.
- The importance of creating a safe environment for customers.