Note: The Churn It Up podcast episodes were created by Receptive who Pendo acquired.
About The Episode
This week, Aly talks with Irit Eizips, CEO for CSM Practice, a boutique consulting firm specializing in customer success operations outsourcing services. In this episode, Irit explains her approach to customer health scores detailing best practices developed after years of experience, as well as common pitfalls you should avoid as you embark on designing yours. She also shares a detailed customer health score design approach that will help you understand why yours doesn’t work, and what can you do to fix it.
Be sure to take notes and try out her approach to augment your health score in a way that would help your Customer Success team become more strategic and proactive in maximizing value for both your clients and your company. Be ready to flip everything you know about scoring your customer’s health.
Who Should Listen?
This episode is perfect for anyone in CS who:
- Uses their customer health scores primarily to indicate churn risk.
- Finds that their health score doesn’t correlate fully with expected results.
- Is in the process of creating a new customer health score or optimizing their existing approach to scoring their customer health.
- Everything you know about scoring the health of your customers may be wrong
- How to design a customer health score to maximize value
- How to use the customer health score to promote not just a proactive, but a strategic approach to customer success
- What is the important question you should ask when analyzing customer health scores results
- How to avoid common pitfalls such as false negatives or false positives
- Find Aly on Twitter here
- Visit Irit on Twitter here
- Watch Irit’s videos
- The CSM Practice blog
- Adam O’Donnell’s videos
- CSM Practice on Youtube
- Nick Mehta’s blog
- Lincoln Murphy’s blog