Watch this webinar and hear E*Trade and Shareworks discuss how they are using the digital engagement and adoption data they get from Pendo to drive class-leading client retention and growth. This is the second session in our Financial Services webinar series, Bridging the Digital Gap, in which we’re bringing together product leaders in different verticals to address the many challenges associated with driving digital adoption today.
Like many industries, Financial Services is being pressed to quickly adapt to a major shift in how consumers, business partners and employees engage with their product and services. Mark Mitchell, Managing Director, Product Management at eTrade and Jon Jensen, Director of Product Management at Shareworks share their experiences and lessons learned in building data-fluent product teams that consistently build digital products that delight customers and drive revenue growth.
This is not just thought leadership – you will hear practical tips and examples on how to:
- Ensure users reach the end of your product “value chain” more consistently
- Lean into data to help adjust your plans and defend your roadmap
- Leverage metrics to help align internal teams to drive customer delight together
- Reduce support cases by providing smart navigation guides
- Drive a culture of experimentation in the FinServ Industry